My photo
Wan Ahmad Fayz is an designer, photographer and artist from Manjung, Perak. RAWK! welcome to his personal blog, where you can explore his everyday life, uncensored!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Architect : Don't say this!

Top 10 things you'll never hear an architect say..so please don't say it..memang huru hara n kacau bilau korang nanti..xpasal kasut kilat boss anda hingap di mulut. haha! start with no.10 until n0.1.

10) Were on budget and everything is according the schedule.

9) I don't have enough education.

8) My client are MESS.

7) I learn everything that I need to know in my college.

6) All contractor can't build my building.

5) We can't build that, it's gonna be way to expensive.

4) I love my job everyday..

3) Build this house is very easy!

2) I getting want to quit when i build this building.

1) I'm really RICH!

haha..harap sangat nanti bila aku da kerja sebagai arkitek, ayat2 neh xterkeluar dari mulut aku. Klu x memang xlame la aku kerja kat dalam firm arkitek kt mane2 nanti.haha.

p/s : ARCHITECTURE is fun. trust me.

No comments: